Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 - Post 1 of 52

 

Hi Friends,

My hope in 2021 is that all members of Connections Christian Church will commit at least one verse of Scripture to memory per week (a total of 52 verses in 2021). I will post the weekly verse on this blog as well as with my Daily Word Emails. This week's verse is Matthew 6:33.

Please send me an email at jeff@connectionscc.org if you would like to be added to the list of people who receive my Daily Word Emails (Daily Bible Readings and Reflections, along with Weekly Memory Verse; and Daily Prayer and Ministry Updates for the church).

  • Psalm 119: 11 says, "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." 
  • Psalm 119: 105 says, "Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light for my path."
  • Psalm 119: 114 says, "You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word."

God's word is true and wonderful - it brings light to the darkness and gives us victory over sin, fear, doubt, discouragement, and even death - I encourage you to read it daily, reflect upon it constantly, and memorize as much of it as you can as it will empower you to honor God and bless others in all things.

God's Peace and my Prayers,
Jeff



1 comment: