Sunday, August 10, 2014

Focus '14-Modeling Jesus-Entry #28

Hi Friends!

Some days are filled with opportunities that are really beyond words. Today was such a day for me. I really can't fully express the emotion, conviction, passion, or essence of the worship I experienced and enjoyed today in a church building, a stadium, and a car ride with friends of faith.

To that end, the Scripture below is the one that flooded my mind and heart as I sat down to share this blog with you this evening. I just want to encourage you to continue to praise the Lord for His great love and faithfulness and goodness and rejoice that in Christ we belong to Him.

God's Peace,
Jeff

Psalm 100

A psalm. For giving grateful praise.

1 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2 Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment