Sunday, June 15, 2014

Focus '14-Modeling Jesus-Entry #22

Hi Friends!

Losing selfishness is the one of the most fulfilling aspects of following Jesus: when we are fully focused on loving God and others our lives are fully enriched in the virtues of the One we serve.

This call to Christian discipleship is counter-cultural: the path involves personal surrender to Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord.

All to Jesus I surrender;
Lord I give myself to Thee.
Fill me with Thy love and power;
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
                                               J.W.Van Deventer

Pray this pray and/or if you know the hymn sing the lyric: continue to enjoy the blessings of discipleship as you give yourself to Jesus and He fills you with His love and power.

God's Peace,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment