Saturday, December 21, 2013

2013 Christmas at Connections-entry 4

Hi Friends!

Christmas week is one of the busiest and most exciting of the year and sometimes I find myself rushing only to realize that I am running after good things instead of the best thing. How about you?

I can't help but wonder if Joseph rushed to Bethlehem with respect to Mary's condition or if he took his time?  I'm thinking he did his best to get there as quickly as possible. What would that look like in the church? the world? if people did their very best to deliver the good news of Jesus in the most timely fashion possible?

I encourage you to measure your steps and check your pace. Are you running after the best thing this Christmas? If so you are sure to find the firstborn Son of God wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.

Jesus is still the best thing of all the good things in Christmas so continue to run to Him and share His love with others this Christmas.

Merry Christmas and God's Peace,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment